Friday, May 8, 2009

Today I made this sketch of myself as a cartoon character.























I'm taking Animation II this summer, and I need to create a cartoon version of myself for the class. It doesn't start until a week or so from now, but I'd like to hit the ground running with this. I like this okay, but I'd like to explore a few more styles before I settle. So most of my posts are going to be similar to this, at leat for this week. Questions?

Q: Are you normally this self-obsessed?

A: Maybe. Depends on my mood. Also, mind your own business. If you've ever checked yourself out in a window reflection walking down the street (and I know you have), you're a hypocrite. So there.

Q: Was this picture taken with a webcam?

A: Maybe. Not all of us have a scanner, Mr. Rockefeller. Piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment